Enhance your game or take your team to the next level with a customized training plan created by Coach Andrea Tyndall, a powerhouse of a Sports Performance Coach. With years of experience spent dedicated to not only learning the best training methods and practices, but also training the best youth, collegiate, and elite athletes all around the world, Coach Andrea’s focus is to help those of all ages be a champion in sports and in life. By teaching technical skills such as agility, footwork, and strength while encouraging individuals to be confident and remain motivated, she provides the utmost support to anyone looking to improve performance, advance in their favorite sport, and achieve their health and fitness goals.
Get to know more about the training programs offered by Coach Andrea:
- Train one to two times per week with Coach Andrea,
- Learn dynamic warm-ups that prepare the body for physical activity while incorporating balance, coordination, and injury prevention exercises,
- Explore agility, strength, and core-focused drills to maximize efficiency and athleticism, and
- Finish with recovery exercises designed to improve flexibility and mobility.
Whether you play one sport or many, you can find major improvements in your overall performance with Sports Performance Training. Coach Andrea’s comprehensive Sports Performance Training program touches upon every critical point that’s needed to make a significant difference on the course, court, field, or track. Train with Coach Andrea and expand your knowledge and expertise in injury prevention strategies and strength, agility, and stamina exercises designed to take your performance to the next level. If you’re seeking an opportunity to get started with Coach Andrea’s Sports Performance Training, you can expect to train two or more sessions per week with Coach Andrea. Golfers and tennis players are encouraged to participate in a Golf-Specific Performance and Tennis-Specific Performance Training program.
Train as a Team, Succeed as a TeamA team that trains together wins together. There are a variety of benefits of team training including:
- Scheduling: Many athletes, parents, and coaches realize the benefits of doing sports performance training but have difficulties incorporating it into already packed schedules. By integrating training into regularly scheduled sport practices, the entire team will be able to engage in training conveniently.
- Cost: With a large team on a consistent schedule Athletic Evolution is able to offer a group discount so that the price per athlete is significantly lower than when training privately; this could allow for more sessions to be scheduled for additional and faster results!
- Programs are specific to the team and their schedule: With standard sports performance facilities there may be new athletes training with experienced players, golfers with football players, and athletes at many different points in their competitive calendar. With team training Athletic Evolution is able to communicate with the coach to ensure the training is compatible with the team goals and schedule.
- Encouragement & Motivation: Teammates can push each other to finish strong, complete the last rep, and to go harder. With everyone working towards the same goal the standard continues to get higher and the results come faster!
- improve your balance, flexibility, and mobility!
- increase your strength and fitness!
- lose pounds, inches, and maybe even a pant or dress size!
- enjoy working out with a group of workout buddies!
- Wanting to step back into the game with the same, or more, strength and fitness than before the injury occurred
- Getting cleared to resume activity again but are seeking confidence and trust in their abilities to step back into practices or competition
- Needing assistance with relearning how to use your body after an injury
- Coach Andrea works with your doctor or physical therapist to ensure that the Reconditioning Program complements the rehabilitation process.
- Coach Andrea’s full attention is focused on exercises that'll help regain, and possibly even improve, your level of pre-injury strength and fitness.
- How to Prepare Your Child for a Positive & Successful Sport Experience
- Sport Performance Training
- Sport-Specific Drills & Exercises
- Strength & Conditioning for Girls
- Jump & Plyometric Training
- And More
Find your program fit? Don’t hesitate & contact us today to get started achieving your health and sports performance goals!